White Brothers Auto Parts is a wholesale warehouse distributor (WD) of automotive parts, tools, and accessories. We operate 12 warehouse locations across Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. We exclusively serve professional repair technicians, and our customers include independent repair shops, national repair chains, new car dealers, used car dealers, commercial fleets, and government fleets. We do not market to retail customers and we do not sell to consumers online.

Who We Are

Global Power

White Brothers is a proud member of Auto Value Parts Stores and a shareholder of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance (aka "The Alliance"). The Alliance is one of the largest auto parts distribution networks in the world, with over 50 shareholders selling automotive products and supplies across 140 distribution centers, 2,300 parts stores, and 4,000 Certified Service Centers.

 

White Brothers is a third generation family owned and operated auto parts supplier headquartered in Macon, GA. The company was founded in 1946 by two brothers, Richard & J.B. White, who each invested $2,500. Operating out of a 3,000 sq. ft. building, the brothers began selling automotive parts and supplies to service stations around Central Georgia. Since 1946, White Brothers has expanded across Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina.

Our History

The service of a small business with the power of a global company